1. Ritu Rawat, Dilbag Singh Thakur. Lack of awareness and knowledge among people with scabies in a questionnaire based cross sectional and observational study. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health 7, 2020, 595-598.
2. Sumita Kumari Sandhu, Arvind Kumar Dhiman. Assessment of iodine deficiency disorders among population of district Chamba, Himachal Pradesh. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health 7, 2020, 542-545.
3. Rajan Sood, Rinku Singh, Sumit Chawla. Post cholecystectomy common bile duct dilatation: a study from upperhills of Himachal Pradesh, India. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 8, 2020, 1254-1259.
4. Parveez Taneja, Yogesh Bansal, Nidhi Sharma, Kewal Krishan Banotra. A randomized control trial for comparison among Nalbuphine, Tramadol and placebo for treating post anesthetic shivering undergoing spinal anesthesia in Cessarian section. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 11, 2019, 2095-2098.
5. Nitin Mundhe, Parveen Kumar, IshanArora, Sahabuddin Ahmed, Mangala Lahkar. Differential Effect of NDGA on Cisplatin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Spargue-Dawley Rats.Immunopharmacology&Immunotoxicology 41, 2019, 68-75.
6. IshanArora, Shairoly Singh, Parveen Kumar, Shireen Singh. Prevalence of diabetes mellitus and its associated risk factor assessment among elderly in urban area of Punjab. International Journal of Community Medicine & Public Health 2019, 610-614.
7. Manoj Kumar Rawat, Siddharth Bisht. Perforation repair using mineral trioxide aggregate – caseReport.International Journal of Scientific Research 8, 2019, 52-53.
8. Towseef Ahmad Bhat, Ummer Jalalie, Sanjay Kashyap. An observational study on musculoskeletal manifestations in type 2 Diabetes mellitus in rural population of Himachal Pradesh, India.International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 7, 2019, 4237-4242.
9.Towseef Ahmad Bhat, Rouf Ibrahim, Tariq Ahmad Bhat, Aejaz Ahmad Bhat. In-hospital Low-Cost Custom Made VAC: Effective Method for Reducing Infection in Late Presenting Open Lower Limb Fractures in Overburdened Indian Hospitals. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 10, 2019, 195-200.
10. Zameer Ali, Lubna Khurshid, Towseef Bhat, Aejaz A. Bhat, Suhail M. Vakil. Prevalence of psychiatric illnesses after major limb amputation and early recognition and treatment in economically lower income group patients.International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics 4, 2018, 892-897.
11. Towseef Ahmad Bhat, Amara Gulzar, Aejaz Ahmad Bhat, Tariq Ahmad Bhat, ZameerAlie. A review of upper limb injuries in bear maul victims: Consistent pattern and inverse relation in severity with facial and scalp injuries. Chinese Journal of Traumatology 21, 2018, 38-41.
12. Parveen Kumar, Chandana C. Barua, Kunj bihari Sulakhiya, Rajeev Kumar Sharma. Curcumin AmelioratesCisplatin-Induced Nephrotoxicity and Potentiates Its Anticancer Activity inSD Rats: Potential Role of Curcuminin Breast Cancer Chemotherapy. Frontiers in Pharmacology 8, 2017, 1-12.
13. Parveen Kumar, KunjbihariSulakhiya, Chandana C. Barua, NitinMundhe. TNF-α, IL-6 and IL-10 expressions, responsible for disparityin action of curcumin against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicityin rats. Molecular Cellular Biochemistry 431, 2017, 113-122.